Terms & conditions/studio etiquette
On arrival to the studio may we ask you to keep noise to a minimum as there are treatments in progress throughout the day.
• Cancellation policy: we kindly ask for at least 24 hours notice (or 48 hours for treatments longer than 11/2 hours) if you wish to change or cancel your appointment. If the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours & cannot be filled there is a cancellation fee of £6.00 for every 15 mins booked. Missed appointments are charged at the full treatment price.
• Booking: it is necessary for you to either telephone, visit the studio or book on-line (see page 26 for details) to make a reservation. Appointments over 1 1/2 hrs will require a credit card deposit.
• Appointment confirmation: 48hrs before your appointment we will send a text asking you to confirm or cancel your appointment. Don’t forget to reply - your reply updates our system & ensures your booking.
• Arrival time: we would recommend that you arrive ten minutes before your scheduled treatment time, giving you time to relax & fill out our consultation form.
• Late arrivals: we understand that things do happen & time runs short. The time that you spend with us will ensure optimum results, but as a courtesy to other clients your treatment will finish on time.
• Mobile phones: to ensure total comfort and relaxation within our studio facilities, please ensure your mobile phone is turned off.
• Gift vouchers/courses: are available & are valid for 4 months from purchase date.
• Comfort: it is your time & we want you to enjoy your treatment experience to the fullest. Whether it is room temperature, the amount of massage pressure or the volume of music, just tell us.
• What to wear: casual attire is best, robes can be provided if required. Jewellery & valuables should not be brought to the studio. During your treatment our therapists are trained to drape sarongs discreetly over areas of the body not involved with the treatment to protect your privacy at all times. If you are having a pedicure please wear open toe sandals.
• Children: as a courtesy to other clients & our therapists children under 13 will only be permitted if you have a prior arrangement with ambers.
• Ambers’ Loyalty Club: every time you purchase a treatment or product you will be allocated ambers points. As they accumulate you can use them to purchase a treatment of your choice!